When buying a used car one of the most important factors is to be assured that the car comes from a legitimate & trusted source.Most of the cars we sell are from Motability
What are Motabilty cars?
Motabilty is the largest buyer of new cars in the UK. It was set up to help provide new cars to disabled people and their dependents / carers. They use their government benefit to lease a new vehicle for usually 3 years, after which the car is returned to Motabilty and then sold on to selected trade companies.
The important benefits to you are;
1.The cars have to be maintained and serviced correctly.
2.They usually have lower than average mileage,
3.They are managed by Motabilty, so mileage, condition, usage is all monitored.
We have purchased over 600 such cars. We have been very satisfied with them as a source of supply, we now almost exclusively source from Motabilty.
The advantages for you are:
1. The prices are competitive and the quality assured.
2. The mileage is usually below average (in some cases car is in an almost new condition!)
3. Cars come with full service and maintenance history.
4. Car has had one owner. Motabilty actually owned the car which ensures that it has been correctly looked after.
5. We inspect and service the car. Car is valeted and a new Mot test is undertaken if required. We then provide our own Warranty.
If you have any further questions or would like to discuss ways we can help you, call and speak to Michael Field on 01483 766634
Our other promotions
- 4 x 4 SERVICING AND REPAIRS
- 98% Good Garage Scheme Rating from over 1750 customer feed back replies.
- Book Mot online 24/7 now! All re-tests are FREE.
- Do you have a Hybrid car?
- FREE - Home Start
- Ladies nights! "Informative, fun and they are free!"
- Stay safe this winter with our car winter health and safety check in Woking