Here at Field's Car Centre we service and repair most makes of cars and light commercial vans. Manufacturers vary as to the time and mileage intervals for vehicle servicing. If you have a service handbook, details of the service schedule will be in this. Hopefully, the service history will have been kept up-to-date.
However, there are two points for you to consider:
- As a car gets older, invariably more maintenance will be required. Often the recommended service intervals may have been appropriate for the car in its early years, but eventually, as the mileage increases, long service intervals can mean that potential problems are not recognised.
- The amount of mileage you do in a year may vary greatly from the recommended service mileage interval.
- Firstly, feel free to discuss your car's needs with us.
- Having been in business for over 35 years, we have gained vast experience in different makes, models and their individual requirements. So, please do not hesitate to ask!
Telephone: 01483 766634
In accordance with most car manufacturers we recommend that your car is serviced at least annually.
Some of our customers like us to check over their car before winter or before they go on holiday. Here we normally recommend a safety check with an oil & filter change. This not only gives peace of mind, but also picks up any items that may need attention in the future.
Did you know?
- Even if your car is still under a manufacturers warranty you can have it serviced by us
WITHOUT INVALIDATING THE WARRANTY.
European Law now gives you the right to take your car where you choose for servicing, so long as original equipment parts are used and serviced in accordance with manufactures schedules.
“What happens if things go wrong or I’m not happy with any repair or service?”
Quite simply we will guarantee our workmanship for as long as you own the car! You have a personal advisor here who oversees you and your car.
All the parts we fit have the manufacturers guarantee (usually a minimum of 12,000 miles or 12 months).